Friday, September 5, 2008

Connectivism and Connective Knowledge

This blog created as the first assignment for the online course, Connectivism and Connective Knowledge, by George Siemens and Stephen Downes to be officially started on Monday, September 8, 2008.

I decided to use blogger since I'm used to its features and can handle it better than other blog kinds.

I have started reading the articles and papers assigned as background readings included in the pre-week 1 activities. I have also created a wiki with all needed stuff for this course to make it fast and easy for me to retrieve course material.

I will be posting my self-introduction to the course moodle soon.

I'm already excited like most participants about this course, but I feel a bit overwhelmed and worried about failing to complete some weekly activities, especially those toward middle Sept to end of Oct. as I'll be engaged in preparing and doing two major projects! But I'll try to do my best as I'm so enthusiastic like many participants about this new learning experience.

No comments: